Nothing doing

If you have arrived at this blog you will notice that nothing has been posted here for several years.  While I no longer publish blogs I have not "cancelled"  this site out because the name of this blog will somehow be "traded" to someone, or several someones down the line.

I know this because I once had a blog devoted to my work which was titled with my name.  When I ceased using it someone else began using it....strange to have one's name associated with another's thoughts and photos.  I wrote to that person and had no reply and also contacted Blogger without a response or action despite following their protocol.

Also, some of my photographs on this blog have "disappeared"....I give up.  There are quite a few images of my students work still posted so enjoy!

Patricia

Comments